Thursday, January 02, 2003


Greetings and Salutations

My new year's celebration was rather quiet this year but it was spent surrounded by wonderful company. I have not decided whether I will post all of my resolutions for the coming year as some of them are personal. Truth be told, however, I have not even finished compiling them. I have never been a person to write down my goals but this year I have decided to not only write them out but also to break them down with individual steps for accomplishing said task. Not being real big on "routine" I will have to put aside some of my old habits to hopefully gain better ones. Old Habits Die Hard so, we'll see.

Anyway, I know it's a day late but I still wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home