Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Swimming In Boxes

We are all moved--well, except for the storage room which happens to contain all of our wedding presents. Our apartment didn't have enough room and as we were both a bit older we already had everything one needs to make a home. That being said however, I cannot wait to open all those boxes and see my china, crystal, and new dishes. They've been in storage over a year and a half. It will be like opening them up again for the first time since July of 2001.

The weather here calls for ice and snow with up to 3.5 to 4 inches. Unfortunately, since we are still all boxed up I have no idea where flashlights or candles are. I am sending P to the store to stock up before I get home. Maybe, I'll get to go home early and maybe with my new 30 mile commute I won't get stuck in the snow! (Yeah, right!) Well, at least if I am snowed in I can spend time unpacking! Woo Hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home