Friday, March 05, 2004

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Harrison, who was expecting a baby and had to leave in the middle of the year. Her replacement was Mrs. Broughton. I was selected as Ambassador which means I was a glorified hall moniter. Woo Hoo.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Superfriends and Scooby Doo definitely rank at the top. I pretended to be Wonder Woman for years with my mother's tiara, gold rope belt, and huge brass cuff bracelets (God Bless the 70s).


3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

I think my very first best friend was Angel. I don't remember her last name and she was only at my school during racing season each year. Her father was a jockey for the horseracing club. She was so much fun.

In Jr. High and High School my best friend was Melissa Moore. She moved to Fort Worth, Texas when we were in the 10th grade and we kept in touch through college but have subsequently lost contact. She embraced life to the fullest while I was usually on the sidelines watching it. I miss her vivaciousness and lust for life. It took me a long, long time to learn to relax and enjoy life. I still don't do it all the time but on the whole I'm a lot more mellow than I was at 16.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Any cereal made with sugar since my mom didn't believe in letting us eat ANYTHING with sugar in it.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Ride my bike, watch Bewitched or I Dream of Jeanie, or play Fort with the neighbors Mark Sanders and Jason Morphew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home