Thursday, October 23, 2003

...Remembering...

...Can I still be the “Oreo cookie in the middle...”
...I think Pricilla Louise...
...If only I had known then...
...Little One, come taste this tomato right off the vine...
...You know, it usually takes a temperature variance of at least 15 degrees
or so to make my glasses fog up
...
...Puddin’ n’ tame...ask me again and I’ll tell you the same...
...This is a four-hour turn job...Yes, I’ll be back to get it soon...
...Redding? What kind of a name is Redding...
...Texas...that’s a long way away...
...Remember that commercial...the one about the Latter-Day Saints...
...I’ll call...
...Well I’m a rhine stone cow boy...
...The cow jumped over tha moon...
...Just like me, they long to be, close to you...
...I promise, this time won’t be like the last...
...This is not the land that was promised me...
...This is the “Lawyer” speaking, not your “Dad”...
...You and me against the world....
...Cancer...she only discovered it 45 days ago...funeral will be in Houston...
...It doesn’t matter how pretty your eyes are or how they’re made up,
if you’re not skinny no one will ever want to be with you anyway
...
...oh, it’s sad...when the right one comes along...
...Well, maybe you should be more like me, I never had any of those problems...
...Haunted house at the Ballpark? Yeah, it sounds like fun, just let me know...
...Just get up every day and will yourself to be happy...
...There’s no need to air your dirty laundry like...
...Time will tell...
...Don’t you worry now...everyone gets their “comeuppance” in the end...
...If you can tell me who is buried in Grant’s tomb I’ll...
...I’m not Pollyanna... I’ll never be Polyanna...
...Well, because I bought Eskimo Pies for everyone at the pool, Pappa...
...Of course, we’ll always be friends.... just like Beaches....
...Can we have pizza at Pisquallies and then go to Alvin’s Island...
...I just want to prepare you...you’ve got a pretty face but you’ll
never be the first one anyone notices because
...
...Yes, I’ll marry you...
...Congratulations, you’ve been accepted to Baylor University...
...It’s not just the Lone-Star State... It’s a way of life...
...Painfully peering, a perceptive perspective....a coming of age...
...No lights please...just crackers and Sprite...no dry heaves...
... J'ai un mal a la tête parce que je suis allergique aux préservatifs...
...Hindsight is always 20/20...
...Saddle pack, pack saddle, saddle pack, pack saddle...
...Who knew you could feel this hollow, this cold...
... It's not far down to paradise,
At least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away
And find tranquility
Oh the Candyce can do miracles
Just you wait and see
Believe me
Sailing
Takes me away
....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home