Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Huffamoose!!!

Well, it's the end of the day and time to go home--or not. I had a migraine this morning and did not feel well so I came into work late and am staying later to make up some of the time. I had to take half a day unpaid but oh well. So, keeping me company after everyone has gone home is Real Jukebox--I have been listening over and over to Huffamoose "Wait" –awesome song. I don't know too much about them or their music; I just know I love that song. You can download it at www.mp3.com/huffamoose (for some reason I cannot get this damn thing to link!)

A lot of things have been running through my mind lately. Forgive the rambling for a moment. At what point do you throw away the "ideals" you were brought up to believe but don't fit you anymore and take on a new "skin" so to speak? I have always been one to say that opinions are sometimes the only things we have that we can call our own. However, lately I have been wondering if perhaps we inherit them. I wish I could write out everything I believe, my creed, on individual pieces of paper and then sift through them. I would need at least two, maybe more, piles. One would be the "inerited' pile for those thoughts that have been passed down from generation to generation. The other pile would be the "MC" pile for those I have formed on my own. I might need a "borrowed" pile too. I don't know. I guess it's just something to think about. When and how do you get to be YOU? Who am I? Why am I here? I guess these are rhetorical questions. Can answers be rhetorical too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home