Monday, August 12, 2002

My Life is Murphy's Law

Remember that post where I said I wanted to be Grace Kelly but wound up like Lucille Ball? Well.... just had another Lucy moment. I was looking for R who is my boss’s administrative assistant. She was in his office and so I wandered in. It smelled wonderful and she pointed to a honeydew melon scented candle in the corner. So, I walked over to it and picked it up just as she was saying I just blew it out.

Well...... unfortunately as her words of warning and my picking up the candle to smell occurred at the same time I managed to spill hot Honey Dew Melon scented wax all over me. I had it on my chin, my silver medallion pendant, my white sweater, and my pink linen shirt. So, there I stand, slightly stooped over trying to keep the wax from dripping even more on my clothes, and she is laughing so hard she has to sit down on the floor.

Quite a site I assure you! Anyway, needless to say I spent the next 15 minutes trying to scrape pale green wax off my clothes while they were still on my body. Sigh It's still there but less noticeable. At lest I won't need any perfume for the rest of the day? I smell just like a freshly cut honeydew melon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home