Thursday, April 29, 2004

Life Update

Well, I finally got a bite on my resume and I have an interview tomorrow morning. I'm spending tonight updating my portfolio and pulling out the summer work clothes.

I've started working out again--it's been since June of last year that I worked out with any regularity due to my ACL replacement. I went through some physical therapy but had to stop because I didn't have insurance and it was astoundingly expensive without it. I was quite please to know that in that time I had not gained any weight but had indeed lost five pounds and 2.3 inches. So, the plan is to go daily and also to walk every night or morning as well. So far, so good. I've been walking at night listening to great music which just keeps my mind occupied and 30 minutes goes by in a flash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home